Delivery Driver Position Available at Competitive Metals!
Competitive Metals is adding to our transportation team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills, a clean driving record, the ability to load and unload customer orders, and be seeking a long-term career within our company.
- Work directly with our Truck Coordinator, as a team, to thoroughly follow all processes and protocol for all deliveries.
- Check and verify that all truck loads are accurate per sales order paperwork before departing.
- Verify all orders are safely loaded and secured on delivery truck.
- Confirm all invoices and delivery paperwork is complete and correct.
- Transport orders safely to provided destination address.
- Assist customer with offloading material as needed.
- Complete all delivery paperwork per protocol - signed, dated, paid in full.
- Assist in the warehouse between deliveries.
Requirements for this position:
Be at least 25 years of age
Have Class C Driver's License
Provide proof of clean driving record
Have prior experience as a delivery driver
Pass a drug test upon hire and throughout the year
Take a physical prior to hire
Be able to read a tape measure and calipers
Be knowledgeable of San Diego County and surrounding areas
Have excellent communication skills, high energy, and be a hard worker
Be dependable; this is an extremely important role within our company
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a PLUS, but is not required
Forklift experience is a PLUS, but is not required
This position offers excellent pay, medical and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee discounts, performance bonuses, employee appreciation events, paid vacation, paid sick days, and paid holidays.
Please come in and fill out an application at our front office: 135 Cypress Lane, El Cajon, CA 92020